13 deaths total in the United States so far, perhaps more before it’s over, 67 in the Caribbean. Tens of billions estimated in damage. All of this equates to us never seeing another “Sandy” again. Tonight will be hard for many. I hope they are all ok…
Posted on Monday, 29 October
- a-clever-name reblogged this from astrodidact
- moreadderall said: We have 5ft of water. My boyfriend and his brother and dad just took the canoes to go rescue 2 dogs and a family down the street. Their house is destroyed.
- jemba likes this
- phoenixsongbird reblogged this from astrodidact
- kate-mix likes this
- twistedcanuck likes this
- timshel1022 said: :/
- whatistrueforme likes this
- twistedcanuck said: they always say that.. but next year.. or 2 years.. there will be a stronger one..
- ohhibrandon likes this
- 5mard reblogged this from astrodidact
- battered-skies likes this
- astrodidact posted this